Texas A&M University is happy to offer a trial Ground Shuttle Program for the Engineering Medicine program from Aug. 1-Oct. 31, 2021.
Through the program, Texas A&M students, employees and faculty are now able to reserve a seat on a ground shuttle van for dates between Aug. 1-Oct. 31. During the trial period, the van will transport riders to the Houston Medical Center in the mornings and back to Bryan-College Station in the evenings.
Aug. 1-Oct. 31, 2021
Reservations and Contact Information
Reservations can be made through the Texas A&M Marketplace website link below during the service dates of Aug. 1-Oct. 31, 2021. Please send questions to email@example.com.
Ground Shuttle Program Details
- Transportation will be provided three times per week: on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- The ground shuttle van can transport up to 10 passengers in one trip.
- Riders will be picked up at the Texas A&M Health Science Center and the Zachry Engineering Education Complex.
- Due to capacity limitations, reservations are required with a 24 hours advance notice.
- A $10 payment is due upon reservation.
- One 10-passenger Sprinter van is available for the program.
Pick Up and Drop Off
- The ground shuttle van will arrive at the Texas A&M Health Science Center Bryan campus at 7:45 a.m. Address: 8441 Riverside Pkwy, Bryan, TX 77807
- The ground shuttle van will arrive at the Zachry Engineering Education Complex at 8 a.m. Address: 125 Spence St., College Station, TX 77840
- The ground shuttle van will depart from Bryan-College Station at 8:05 a.m.
- The ground shuttle van will arrive at the Houston Medical Center at 10 a.m. Address: 1020 Holcombe Blvd., Houston, TX 77030
- The ground shuttle van will depart from the Houston Medical Center at 6 p.m. and transport riders back to their respective pick-up locations.
Please note: All arrival/departure times are approximate and subject to current traffic conditions.