Only completed applications are reviewed. The following are the requirements for a complete EnMed application:
- For Texas residents, submit the Texas Medical & Dental Schools Application Service (TMDSAS) application and fee ($200 flat fee)
- For Non-Texas residents, submit the TMDSAS Application or the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS) application and fee of $170 for one medical school designation. Additional medical school designations are $42 each.
- Submit the College of Medicine Secondary Application and fee ($60). Indicate interest in EnMed by checking the EnMed Track option (Item #7).
- Submit the EnMed Supplemental (provided after submitting the secondary application)
- Submit three letters of evaluation or a college/university Health Professions Advisory Committee Packet (HPAC)
- Official MCAT released to TMDSAS or AMCAS with no pending scores and not older than five years at the time of application (the oldest MCAT accepted is the 2016 administration)
- Computer-Based Assessment for Sampling Personal Characteristics (The CASPer Test) and Duet, a value-aligned assessment
- Official transcripts (sent to TMDSAS or AMCAS)
- Copy of US Permanent Resident card or other pertinent documents if applicable sent directly to TMDSAS or AMCAS